Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest venom_design

computer case

Guest venom_design

hi all,

i just made this computercase for fun. The screen can be used as WinAmp shower or Windows Media Player. I think this thing is something for case modder's or LAN parties. The buttons and stuff are missing, but it is just going about the shape of it. Hope u'll like it. All comments are welcome.

Greetz Venom

post-5-1111709506.jpg

Guest celticsun

B) Nice images Venom,

Anything these days can be a computer, I have seen solid wood cases they were a big hit in Colorado for awhile. I have seen things which look like giant alien bugs designed for Lan parties holding the servers....you dont see the wires or cables running in or out of the thing. it is fun to just imagine what you could take and turn it into a newer server station.

Try different colors in your images and place them onto a photograph of a computer desk and then show the pictures too.

Nice Job!

B) celticsun

Guest kekata

Hi!

Nice cases:)

something from me - try to add some details or lines.. now ur case seems a litle unfinished.. or u can try to make the top of the case like a holder - for easy movement of that case B)

Guest Henrystarts

hello there,

the design is wonderful, the shape shows many things and i really like the design but it might be better if the screen was bigger and it just something really good.Dont you think so?

Guest chemapeich

The problem with your case is that isn't useful... the shape is OK, but computer cases have standards and the case doesn't accomplish them... for example, the back side should have the place for the expansion bays, wires, etc... for the rest, there is not too much trouble... If you decide to get serious with the case, you should think about airflow and stuff like this, but for fun, it's OK

hey the designs of the case is just awesome..also the color combination you have chosen is too good..but I have some doubts about its shape. I mean would it be fit for any computer??

south-pak.com