Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ian4321

Clearblue Rendering

Guest Grant Howarth

Excellent materials and modeling, my only gripe (and just my personal opinion, and it is a tiny gripe) is the "flare" that is happening in your background, appears a bit distracting in one or two and detracts from the excellent modelling (not all of them, some have perfect lighting). Reducing the specular level of the ground material, keeping the glossiness + reflections the same should reduce the flare. Unless of course, you want the flare, in which case ignore me completely!!!! Not sure how you would do this in pro/e but its pretty simple in 3ds+MR.

Anyways, excellent renders! :)

Guest ian4321

Here is a rendering of a golf device, eye2eye was responsible for generating the 3D CAD data.

post-14453-1241696452.jpg

Guest Siona

I had a look at your website - it looks like a great company, with some great design work - are there really only three of you???

Guest Hustler
I had a look at your website - it looks like a great company, with some great design work - are there really only three of you???

Hi Siona, thank you for comments. Yes there are 3 of us in the company. I will try to add some more renderings shortly.

regards eye2eye