Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Sketch Challenge 01: Pc Input Device

Guest Xriry

yea wacom 4x5

over the weekend, i used a friends intuos 6x8 (i think it was) that was really nice. maybe once i get some more $$$$

Guest Coppi51
nice, that black line in the white area is a parting line?

hmmm...guess it could be :D I originally had it there to help define the surface transition...but should have got rid of it.

nice, that black line in the white area is a parting line?

hmmm...guess it could be :D I originally had it there to help define the surface transition...but should have got rid of it.

ah, maybe a vertical section would have been better for that purpose

Guest 2000wrx

sixfish your line quality is killing me... very nice control in Painter... very very nice.

I wish painter had a snap to curve, like studio tools does.

Guest 2000wrx

This is my first post, and one of my first on painter... yea I need a ton of practice on painter/wacom. Not that my hand drawings are that much better. This took about 5 minutes.

I just wanted to get the idea out quick. I like the idea of a pen/pencil input device. So I figure ditch the tablet and have an optic stylus input device.

I will try to do a few hand drawings as my ideas seem to flow better that way right now. I have a head full of stylus ideas as I type.... K off to find paper. :rolleyes:

post-23-1094763326.jpg

Nice idea! I would try not to put a big black line around the whole of your sketch, it minimizes the 3D effect you achieved with the shading.

Guest 2000wrx

yea my intent and my reality are two different things. On my digital drawing skills is like 2 years behind my analog skillset. I have a very log way to go. I like the line work sixfish has and will try to reach for that level of control. I have avoided digital drawing as I do not feel my analog skills are high enough yet. However I am going to start building them together now.

I have been focused on Trans but furniture and product has always had a place in my heart. I am glad to have found this site.

Guest zhf368

i was looking for some sketching examples for a long time . i mean something that is different from car design sketches . and now i found what i wanted , so i want to express my thanks to you all.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.