Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Sketch Challenge 01: Pc Input Device

Guest fabsman

oki doki, here's my mouse, i know, there are many things which seem to be wrong , however, it was a quick sketch

what do you think, please let me know your comments ;)

PS: how can i upload a picture (with only 20kb) and an appropriate resolution (e.g.: 600x500) ?

post-6-1093029129.jpg

Nice sketch fabsman, but too small to give good comments. It is strange that some people here can upload bigger files sizes and others don't. We are still finding out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, one way to limit file sizes is to use the 'save for web' feature in the File menu of photoshop..

fabsman, i like the idea that the batteries can be changed without picking up the mouse, very original. the second sketch is hard to understand what is happening. the view is maybe quite unlucky to make clear that the battery clip is opened. also try to use an arrow, which directs the movement.

Guest fabsman

thanks waikit for your hints, i'll try to embed your ideas in the next sketches there's an other sketch of this mouse, maybe this time the function of every part of the mouse is clearer ;)

PS: sorry for some german expressions: RAD means wheel and TASTE means button

post-6-1093032705.jpg

Guest sixfish

Yet 1 more mouse. Slightly different style, Painter, 20 min. Hopefully this will upload (108KB) after the upload limit (20K) has been changed.

Anybody know of a Smudge tool in Painter? Where is it? Thanks.

-sixfish

post-6-1093045226.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.