Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Live Design

Sketch Development

Guest Music

i like your stuff man, you can tell you have really improved from looking at your initial input upto what you have now.

Guest Live Design

Thanks music, ive noticed the change myself also and feel alot more confident when sketching. Ive still away to go before im where i want to be but im determained to get there! the comments ive had on here have had a big impact.

Guest iliffe

Not bad atall man.

I like your simple rendering technique.

My only criticism is your proportions.

To me the wheels look huge and the overhangs front and rear are far to small.

Bit of tweeking, some extra detail and your well away.

Keep to post.

Lewis.

Guest Live Design

Hi guys im looking for a way to make these sketches pop out more and look more realistic, particularly in the shading. anyone any ideas?

post-6926-1224628763.jpg

Guest Taro

and sorry for this dumb question, but doing all these with sketchbook pro, did you use a cintiq or sumthing? or like.. a tablet pc? if your using a tablet pc, then which one? also, is there a tool to make straight lines or what? or is background on your last page all freehanded?

Guest Live Design

I did them in sketchbook pro with a wacom intuos 3. If you hold shift whilst sketching it will draw a perfect straight line. I did this for the background box and the text lines, everything else was freehand.

cheers

Guest Taro

o really? nice! and i didnt know about the straight line thing lol

and with an intuos, wouldnt it be hard to draw without looking at the image? like.. u have to look back to your tablet and your monitor. or is there any tips on doing that?

also, since you are pretty good at this tablet sketching, do you think you can produce a similiar image with a tablet pc with only 250levels of sensitivity? thx

Guest Live Design

I bought the tablet about a year ago and have only really started using it since the start of this thread. Its really frustrating at first looking and drawing in different places but you get used to it after a while.

Ive never used a tablet pc before but a guy has one on my course so ill give it a go and see what happens. will let you know!

Guest Corcho
post-6926-1221126223.jpg

Insane...o.o

I think the tire spaces look a little big though, making it seem a bit compressed in the middle area.