• Africa
    • Antarctica
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America.

Guest A-Line

I'm curious what percentage of posters come from what region. I've listed the continents in alphabetical order, FYI, but I don't expect many from Antarctica...

(moved the topic to the Lounge)

Europe :(

Would be cool to have someone from Antarctica, but yeah.. I don't even know if people can live there permanently.

Now I'm wondering, is Greenland a European bit of land?

heheh i will post the real results after a while :) i have got the statistics of this site, with a list of countries and hits/percentages.

but please vote as member here :(

edit: with real results i mean all the visitors of this site, not only visits of members

Guest soneca

I'm an ID student from Brazil and I'm going next Setember to Germany, for a six months study exchange. I'm going to study at HFG Schwäbisch Gmünd.

I hope i'll learn a lot and have many good experiences!!! Then i can tell you!

:huh:

Guest ronmatt

I live in SIM CITY. We weren't told what continent we were on. So I'll assume it's

Antarctica. We're all too busy here throwing parties and cooking and having bar-bee-ques to really care what continent it is. Does anyone want to disco? Do you?

Didn't you forget Lemuria and MU? I'm really tired now

Guest DreaM

I am an ID student from Istanbul /TURKEY ,

however have been to Italy for a year to do an internship in FIAT Advanced Design Lab. :)

I am finishing next week and going back home for a while. Still have to finish my school though :ph34r:

Actually ,i live in asia and go to school to europe everyday. As Istanbul is built on the boshphorus that devides those continents. It takes me 15 mins :P cool huh ? :D

DreaM, that IS pretty cool actually, it's rare to say you go to another country every day to go to uni/school, but to say you go to another continent, that's another thing :ph34r:

Guest Mark's

i'm ID student from cannberra australia. trying to find anyone els who lives down under?

Mark

Guest «AD»

I'm nothing from Vienna, Austria.

lol, no, I'm a soldier for 5 more days, so actually only THEN I'm nothing, and after that, hopefully, I'm an ID-student at the Joanneum in Graz or at the Art University Linz.

let's just forget the ID-program of Vienna's "die angewandte" ( applied arts university), I do not doubt they're good at design, but there's no "industrial" there...

well, let's see what future has in store for me..

Guest mola667

Im from South of Spain, im moving to Rome in a few days to join a six month internship, i never been in Italy but i guess is not so diferent if u compare it to Spain, in the culture way i mean. I been living in England for a long while and i liked it a lot, actually i like more to move where the diferences ar bigger. Not too much, not too less.

Guest azad

Hello, am pretty new here, by the way i'm a student from Malaysia. Wonder if there are any other Asians here.. hmm. Pretty good site, keep it up! .. hollar if you need some help :D