Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest apollo9

Yet Another Car Sketch!

Guest Skint

Lol... that told you sketchyd, his response made me laugh however I agree with you.

I guess that sketchyd's request comes from the fact that it is common practice on this forum that most members have their own threads in which they post their sketches and renderings, if it is within the same subject. If you decided to draw boats or other products I guess it would be fine to make another thread, but if everyone posts all their sketches, the forum will be flooded with lonesome sketches, and that would be a shape.

Furthermore, by gathering your sketches in one thread I guess that you'll also get your own "private portfolio".

Regards

tbroen

Guest apollo9

thanks for the elaboration tbroen... thats a fine answer from someone not assuming that everyone knows what a "thread" is... will keep that in mind!

Guest getthegimp

i really like this sketch. it looks kind of effortless. i like the styling too. V8 coupe?

it would be cool to see this car from the front.

Guest iliffe

Looks effective for a quick sketch.

However I'm not feeling that perfect circle you've created for the back wheel.

keep pumping these out though there nice.

well done thread master :)

Guest P3NGU1N

I think these would be nice on a T-shirt or something. As far as car design goes, however, I'm having a difficult time discerning form. It would probably be helpful if you take out that ridiculous background because it isn't adding anything to your sketch. Infact it really takes away from what would probably a very nice silhouette.