Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jb declercq

Www.product-designer.eu

Guest jb declercq

Hi all this is my portfolio online

I am currently looking for a job so, I would like to get some advice to increase my website

www.product-designer.eu

be honest ! I am open to any critics ....

Guest nabee

I personally like the drawing. I know they are rough but it shows your progress.

Perhaps just a touchup ?

good and interesting layout.

Guest Lilith

hey i think your portfolio is nice, its colorful and playful :) However i think you should leave only the best drawings and impress with quality and not quantity (though i guess i am not the one to tell you this with my crappy website lol )

Guest jb declercq

Yeah I know those drawing are old, for most of them

I am currently rework on, it also allow me to unstress :P

I don t have really a rought style but more illustration or comics way I don t know how to define it I will tell when it will be updapted ...

Guest elendil anarion

nice portafolio..... but theres this orange trike you have there that in think has big user viewing issues.... I think the guy "driving" it has lots of blind points.... was that trike made and tested? I think driver cant have a clear view on both left and right incoming.... and most of front

these are called "ciclopepanos" here in Nicaragua hehehehe .. you made a cool version!!!

cheers!

post-22628-1215918542.jpg

Guest Han-Da

Hey,

For the 'Littil' project, you might want to check your description of the project. There are a few spelling errors and sentence structure mistakes.

Your Apollo project also has spelling errors, but really, you might want to fix this bit up, quoting from your description of the Apollo:

"The camera has no lcd screen. useless software, no help for the user!"

Those are just to name a few.. But apart from that, I reckon your designs are wicked.