Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest abhinav

One word for designer

Guest siviblond

I agree with passion and imagination and with believe yourself!

Guest GiudaBallerino

hey all.......

I agree with the ones that said that one word is hardly enough...

but I can tell you what the basis of a designer is: coffee!!

Guest rodanx86

"everyone"

I think it is hard for some of us to realize that everyone has the ability to be a designer (including engineers!). The difference between us and everyone else that has an opinion about design is that we love to get inside the heads of the end user and communicate those needs to our clients. Anyway, just my 2¢

Industrial designers, also called product designers, draw up plans for new products--everything from can openers to computers, surgical instruments to forklifts. When developing a new product, designers must balance functionality and appearance. For example, a designer working on a new stethoscope will ideally devise one that is more attractive and easier to use than other stethoscopes on the market.

http://www3.ccps.virginia.edu/career_prosp...Designers.shtml

Guest demha

I*N*S*P*I*R*A*T*I*O*N

inspiration...i really can't believe none of you guys mentioned this word (if some has and i didnt see it, pls accept my apologies) :)

a designer without inspiration is like a...um...i dont know...

Guest mingmon86

hey

for me would be problem solving in our daily lives...a product designer can never satisfy the consumers at all...there is why there is always a competition in there....

deep thoughts + solving matters = functionality in a product..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrGtTSgkH9g

Designeros.com is an exclusive global marketplace and gallery that enables designers and artists to present and sell their work online. Designers and artist of various backgrounds have a unique chance to build their brand name, establish global presence and gain valuable customer feedback.

From the comfort of their homes, design lovers can access and subsequently purchase quality designer goods of their liking. They can learn more about the ideologies of the creators and can understand the true meaning of their artworks. They are provided with a direct access to the latest design trends and have the chance to influence the designers by providing them with valuable feedback and opinions.

;)