Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest sietse

Industrial Design Portfolio

Guest antidesign

What are you trying to achieve?

Also your sketches are good but would you send them to a client with the texture of the paper showing like that?

You feel the material while you are working and the development of projects can be seen easily. Your sketches are fine... But i think you need one super-shot. Also presentation of products with video is inevitable i like that very very much.. Anyway good work...

Guest Lilith

on pages 4 and 5 of your sketches i can recognise the renderings from the design book (cant remeber the title) so was just wonderingweather you are the original author of those?

I like your projects, your website is really nice, well done!

Guest Jay08

Some nice images followed by pixelated and rather flat ones? I would work on the consistency. Navigation is not the most intuitive ad the fact that you have to scroll to view the entire page!

Other than that, looks like some good work. One thing though! When you show images f you working in the workshops (which is great, i often forget to take my camera) make sure youre following safety regs, for insatnce, wear goggles when youre operating milling machines etc... May just look a little more responsible!

Guest RCParry
on pages 4 and 5 of your sketches i can recognise the renderings from the design book (cant remeber the title) so was just wonderingweather you are the original author of those?

If the book you mean is "Sketching; Drawing techniques for product designers", the sketches are similar and probably inspired from this book, but different i checked ;)

I like the portfolio.. lots of content and imagery but still quite easy to navigate.

Guest DECschool

Hi there,

The site is pretty good, stylish and clean. you might want to think about changing the rollover states to give your links more presence as they seem a little lost at present.