Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest L K Tucker

Cubicle Level Protection

Guest L K Tucker

I am searching for a qualified student, teacher, or professional to write an article for my site, VisionAndPsychosis.Net. This must be voluntary but when you understand my project you may will to contribute your time and knowledge.

This article would describe the design of Systems Furniture and explain the requirement for Cubicle Level Protection. It would include the history of the Cubicle.

Fifty years ago engineer designers accidentally discovered a conflict of human physiology related to the vision startle reflex.

They were building the first close-spaced workstations and some of the Knowledge workers using their designs began having bizarre or psychotic episodes. The problem was peripheral vision reflexes and the solution for the business office by the 1960's was the Cubicle.

I am disabled and have been unable to return to the school where I have library access to research this history.

It never occurred to anyone in the office furniture industry that the problem they found could happen anywhere other than a business office. My Qi Gong and Kundalini Yoga psychotic episodes pages demonstrate a 3000-year history for the phenomenon.

I believe this design problem is responsible for college suicides and missing students. Students have the same behaviors as Knowledge workers and when a student study area or computer workstation is located in a room with repeating detectable movement it must have Cubicle Level Protection.

Please forward this message to anyone you believe might be interested.

If you have text book references for this design problem please use an email link on the site to contact me.

L K Tucker in McDonough Ga.

http://VisionAndPsychosis.Net