Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Sketch Challenge 20: Bags, March - April 2008

Guest RCParry

rwm and sketch, they are scarily good! :)

Not so much a bag as a reinforced lunchbox u can sit on

post-21312-1206662274.jpg

Guest Lilith

here is my small contribution

sorry for lousy layouts :)

the idea is having a handbag and shoulderbag in one, the zip in the middle help to use them separately depending on ocassion (well dont know what about me but i need something like this, more customise bag ) shoulder straps can be adjasted when used as shoulderbag with bottom section and can be removed when used only one section as handbag.

also i made another version based on cyber goth girl, if made with some weird materials, flurosent colors etc (going to develop it further)

bag2.jpg

bag1.jpg

Guest Fito

Hi all, I made this some time ago... thanks scottieB, I learned so much from your work and studio tools tutorial!!

01_double-compartment.jpg

00_double-compartment.jpg

00a-render.jpg

Guest theperfectstroke

Inspiration was from leeches and bugs. I liked how leeches are able to expand and contract their bodies and applied it to some bag concepts. I further developed the form from the original leech concept. post-2597-1210875651.jpg

Guest bob6yt6

Lilith i like the spideryness of yours. i like the zip off handbag but one problem the zipper pulling thing stays on the bottom of hand bag and dangles down while you walk around making it obvious. have the thing stay with the bottom of the bag. they are all so good.

Guest newt @ MWE

Hey

Here is a concept I had presented to a client a while ago. I had presented 3 and they have gone with a different one, so I'll show my favourite here.

In essence it's a laptop specific, bag hence the features of outside chord accessibility, rigid inside shell and heat baffles.

Any thoughts?

post-3440-1212155850.jpg

Guest Lueggoo

hello heres a bag concept that turns into a chair, inspired by the three phases of water here are preliminary sketches + the final.

post-18179-1236387149.jpg

post-18179-1236387218.jpg

Guest jrwjayhawk

Thought it would be cool if a bag had the same rubber as shoe soles for a bottom....post-17795-1238475683.jpgpost-17795-1238475695.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.