Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest steviedee

Ipod Nano Wallet

i think the back pocket is not good for carrying the i pod nano. even my cards are broken in my pocket.. Also you should make some partition for money. it should drop... thank you for sharing your effort..

is it a "design a ipod nano wallet" projecT?

cuz if it is....

its not much of a design....

more like u put a hole big enough for a nano to fit into an existing wallet.

you know?

Guest 赵子龙

What the guy above said, it's not much of a design... I suggest improving the look of how you place it in and how you place the money... The straps aren't very attractive.

My main concern is the location of the wallet...just have to realise that if it is in your back pocket, the headphones are likely to run up your back (unless placed under a shirt) which than could become caught on something as it is out of view. You might want it more accessible as well for the ports on the ipod...for instance I have a flexi-rubber grip around mine and I just sit it next to the computer at work and listen to music...the ports are all visible or behind a flap to hook it up quickly if I am in a rush etc... If it is going to be designed for the ipod..need to give it that Apple flair I feel.

Guest steviedee

Thanks for the comments.

The aim of the project was to reduce clutter in your pocket. For instance, you normally have an ipod, a phone, and a wallet, but only two pockets. (I think most people don't use the back pocket, because its uncomfortable to sit down when a product is in it). Granted this is a minimalist way of reducing clutter i.e you cannot hold much in your wallet, do you still think this would be useful? A product that holds your cards and notes (no coins i suppose) and also holds your ipod and protects it. (Area to hold cards is located on the back, not shown in the pics)

Many thanks for your interest and time,

Steviedee>>>

Guest steviedee

The project is just being done in my spare time as a concept. However the aim of the project is space reduction. i.e remove clutter from your pocket.

Any chance you could upload a pic of his ipod touch case? sounds cool :wacko:

Guest klarabara

I often put my ipod in the backpocket, but i kind of lost my respect for several reasons...

Who are you designing it for? you are talking about the backpocket but the material and the "neatness" reminds me of a buissness-man that maybe dont use his backpockets?

personally i keep running into the clutter-problem in my bag with ipod (the headphones!) and money and pencils and...

you get the point.

nice idea anyhow, im curious of the result!

/klara