Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
parel

Oreo Dunkers

Dunking ideas? A friend and I were talking about oreos and whipped out two sketches in about 10-20 minutes.

oreo10gd.jpg

oreo24kg.jpg

As you can see more on the goofy side than practical.

Guest aajhiggs

Beautiful renders mate - certainly an interesting concept. I like the idea of the '5 Oreo Magazine'. A little gimmicky, but could also be a viable product to stop your fingers getting burnt. The only thing I would say is those photo manips of the cookies look a bit flimsy - I think the thickness and angles need to be adjusted slightly, but the sketches, tone and colour is spot on.

Was it done in Painter?

Guest Mikedesign

Nice sketch dude!

Nice way of sketching surfaces! I like the top one in particular, it has a lot of confidence! It´s very clear, not much of that "soft-digital-airbrush". You´ve used a large airbrush to create big surfaces, smart, looks a bit like sketch surfaces from Studiotools.

Kepp it up

Mikael

Guest celticsun

:) Ummmm what happens if!

Ok I am a dunker! I love dunking the cookies, However, all in all I know what happens to the cookies when they hit milk! Anyone??????? They Disolve! and it takes only a few seconds for that yummy cookie to take the leap of faith to plop into the glass of milk! YiKeS!!!!! You know I dont think any of these design can perform a "Soggy Cookie Recovery" or also known as the (S.G.R.). This is much more needed then a Dunking Device Yes or No? Hahahahahahaha

So now is the challenge to create a Newer device for Soggy Cookie Recovery, You will need to test and retest the idea. who is up for this? The joy you might design a revolutionary product for saving all those drowning Oreo Cookies as they sit at the bottom of the glass. But the device has to work in all types of glasses....Good luck!

By the way I love the sketches! :)

celticsun