Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mola667

Updated! Pill-Shower added.

Guest crazykid

Hi I just took a look at your subway station concept, very interesting.

By looking at your animation I saw a glass floor. On the one hand I like the Idea behind glass floors, but on the other some peaople have problems with that. A friend of mine is working in an agency where they had to mat the floor, so that it will be opaque. There had been two problems with the glass floor:

1. ( It was no problem for me :blink: ) U can see a little bit to easy beneath women's skirds

2. Some people are realy afraid of walking across a glass made floor.

But I like the concept, and I realy would enjoy one of your subwaystations instead of one of these old, dirty holes in the ground.

Guest mola667

well man thanks a lot for your point of view, i never, ever though about you can see womans secrets from subway downlevel! hahaha But is a great true. And about the fear of people to walking over a glass floor, is also true. What could i say? Thanks a lot for your critics, always welcome.

Guest Kickass

yep yep yep, supernice website with some interesting projects. Really like the personal style you´ve used, think it can be to anonymous and "industrialdesigny" sometimes...

Guest Wyvern

Like ur site! Lots of info on ur projects (gotta add more nfo on projects to my own website...). Nice renderings, cool animations. Keep it up :)

Guest mola667
Like ur site! Lots of info on ur projects (gotta add more nfo on projects to my own website...). Nice renderings, cool animations. Keep it up :)

Thankssss!!