Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest formicatuan

Tuan Huynh's Portfolio

Guest formicatuan

My porfolio is at http://www.coroflot.com/formicatuan

My current focus is in furniture, lighting and product design, but I'm trained in graphic design and photography. This is just a little profile on the coroflot website with 3 designs posted. I wish I could show more but I have mainly sketches of furniture and product design which aren't produced yet.

Guest J-Ro

Your use of wood is inspiring, but I would like to see a more detailed rendition of the candlestick.

Guest formicatuan

Thanks for your comment. The only details I can really add to the candlestand is probably dimenstions and I would also scale the base down a litttle bit, so it's more proportional to the candle it holds, right now, it's quite large overall. The shape and form of the design is pretty much what it looks like. I'm thinking of carved wood for the actual base so I guess I could do another rendering which I add in the natural wood texture, or I draw it shiny black to make it look like a wet seal's body, since it could also be finished in black lacquer. The little dish that holds the candle would be your typical cast aluminum with a little needle inside to secure the candle.