Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FarisElmasu

Trashbin Vac Sketches And Renders

Guest FarisElmasu

Hey guys its around the end of the semester and wanted to get a little feedback. I am entering the housewares competition with a trash bin vacuum concept (Name no chosen). Here are some conceptual sketches and render. If you have any questions or comments please ask.

1535506024_07cb443cd5_o.jpg

2066657922_b8f87fd94c_o.jpg

2065841463_492f8320c6_o.jpg

Guest sketch

Hi. Nice concept.

Just wondering how it works?...

How is it powered? and where does the motor and dust go? And how do you empty it?

Guest Vormech

As I mentioned before in your other thread, your probably going to have to create a storyboard sequence that illustrates how a person will interact and use this vacuum. Your sketches are quick, detailed and effective but the use of the product is still unclear. The more information you include, the better your housewares entry will be.

Guest FarisElmasu
Hiya,

What rendering package did you use?

Sarah

Hey, I used Rhino and Maxwell render

Guest Vormech

Congrats on winning third place, Faris. I personally think Richard's laundry hammock should have won first place and you should have won second place based on the top entries. The elizabowl just did not deserve to win first place.

Our junior class here at OSU also participated in the competition but we didn't fare as well. Anyway, just wanted to say congrats for placing.