Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest w i l l

Does Anyone Want A Maxwell Render Of Their Product?

Guest w i l l

I'm making a new site just for my renders but i'm looking to render some standard consumer products but havent got time to model them, so.... does anyone have anything (Solidworks models preferably) that they'd like to be rendered?

The final render will go on my site with a line stating that its designed by you (a link to the site will be sent to 10,000 design companies) and you get a high res tif of the final render (if you want it).

In the past i've used Maxwell for various testing, weird stuff, branding, studying dirt, making lasers etc but i just want to so some standard product visualisation - i'm looking for well styled consumer products or anything that i think looks pretty cool.

Please email:

3D@designisdark.com

Cheers,

Will.

Guest Jay08

Interesting proposition....I am currently working on a project now going into production detailing which i d be happy for you to render. Its a lighting project...

I have a feeling that my placement company recieved a flyer from you...

I looked at your design is dark site...Did you do the renders?

Also, are these 10 000 companies randomly selected? ...10 Uk names maybe?

From Bournemouth? I like the maison advertising stuff..almost as much as the nights out...! lol

Did you study there?

Thanks...

Guest w i l l

Yeah i spent about 3 months gathering email contacts from online design listing sites/other contacts etc... some are international companies.

Yeah i did all the renders on there however the site is pretty basic/shite and will be updated soon, but i'm making another site.

And i finished Computer Based Product Design at Bournemouth in 2003 and lived there, but now i live on a farm in Wiltshire. Did you go to Maison? I've probably met you already.

Guest Jay08

lol..yeh probably!...

So yeh i ll get this lighting design finished asap...i ve posted a render on here previously so you might want to check it out to see if its suitable to what you want!

Just been looking at your renders...Pretty smart!

Also...what is dark all about..Is it a design/ visualisation consultancy? Looks good...

Guest w i l l

Ha ha - a consultancy? Yeah 'dark.' is me sat in a room doing design/music stuff. Wish i could just get the proper site up and running.

I'll have a look for the lighting design.

Guest jcroberts

interesting idea... i should have some solidworks models that you can play about with.

Guest Jay08

Hi Will,

Are you still interested in rendering my lighting design. Im still sorting out some details but the design is there visually. What file format are you using for maxwell?

Guest w i l l
Hi Will,

Are you still interested in rendering my lighting design. Im still sorting out some details but the design is there visually. What file format are you using for maxwell?

What software did you use to model it?

Guest w i l l

That would be fine - unfortunately today i've just been given a paid project so i have to stop all the free stuff for now. Maybe i'll be able to do some over Christmas.