Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A17

30 Minute Supercar + Toon Version Sketch

Guest A17

30 minutes all together, 15 for the big, another 15 for the small toons

randommrlmge0.jpg

Click for Full Size

Tell me what you think about the design.

Blue Ballpoint Pen, Drawing Pen Outline certain shadows

I think the ballpoint is killing you hear. It's okay for base drawings, but you should really go back and outline it with something thicker and darker, otherwise you're getting this sketchy, rough feel to it, instead of a clean ballpoint sketch. Also, on other thing that I think looks a little better is extending your lines PAST the edge of the car.

Guest A17
I think the ballpoint is killing you hear. It's okay for base drawings, but you should really go back and outline it with something thicker and darker, otherwise you're getting this sketchy, rough feel to it, instead of a clean ballpoint sketch. Also, on other thing that I think looks a little better is extending your lines PAST the edge of the car.

hear? you mean, "here"?

Yeah that's something i lack, I tend to get the idea downfast without worrying too much about the messiness, at the same time worry about it being clean because i seen so many CLEAN pen work.

extending the penline, i know what you mean but it's not necessary.

it's a cheap pen i'm using anyway, not like a Biro. I really want to try a biro.

Ugh. Yes. WTF is wrong with me today. I apologize, I usually tend not to type like a total retard.

Anyway, check out a Bravo pen too, for outlines and underlining the bottom edge. I feel like a god when using them. So much black ink! :)

Guest Bori de'Leon

It looks well,but i think it would be better to use very thin pencils. Overall,i like it.