Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest designkidd

Carl Liu And His Design Book

Guest simpson

Hey, i received my copy a couple of days ago. Thanks waikit! Although i didn't have the time to read it all through, i can already see that it's a very valuable book.

Guest lufbrasketch

Yes, its a very good book. Wish it showed more transition from sketching to CAD though, really wanna see how much of his design intent was carried forward to the final result.

Engio, great to hear that you have received your book. I am back in Shanghai, so I am able to buy copies for members here again. Please pm if interested to receive a copy.

Guest maumau

darn it. i have some restrictions here at work and i cannot access sites (i begged to have this forum open, though). could someone please scan ONE, JUST ONE page to see what we are missing?

also, can someone post several links where this book can be purchased? i read that amazon doesn't have it yet.

thanx!

Guest vidhya

ya Inspiring! Very nice book indeed! Saw it in our college library and been referring to it since then. Hes written about his life in the preface of the book, quite interesting. Wanted to order the book as well but it way TOO expensive shipping (to India)

vidhya