Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest designkidd

Carl Liu And His Design Book

Guest Pandoraoh

Wow amazing!

Very nice projects and cool skecthes.

His book surely is interesting, escpecially the reason why he's publishing it; lack of drawing classes at schools....

Sounds very familiar to me.

Also very cool to see that he has huge clients but only works with analog techniques!

[edit]

Waikit, I'll email him and ask about possiblie shipments to europe /nl , I'll let you know if I hear something from him.

pandorah, i have emailed them too, but no reply.

i have called the bookstore in taiwan and they said it was possible to send it to the netherlands/europe. so i passed my email to them to receive payment intructions, but still haven't heard from them anymore :(

Guest Pandoraoh

Ah, I kinda thought you had mailed them as well :(

Let me know if you have a verified way of getting that book over here please.

cheers.

received an email from a taiwanese bookstore:

Carl Liu Design Book our prices USD32.00( after discoutn) and air postage is USD27.00 total is USD59.00

The transportation costs are ridiculous expensive!

I have heard from Carl Liu that he has already pushed his book publishers to publish it in Europe and US. Patience...

Hm... interesting... wish Amazon had it, far cheaper than the local 'american bookstore' (oh man.. wish I didn't shop there last time..)

Guest milleniac
received an email from a taiwanese bookstore:

Carl Liu Design Book our prices USD32.00( after discoutn) and air postage is USD27.00 total is USD59.00

The transportation costs are ridiculous expensive!

I have heard from Carl Liu that he has already pushed his book publishers to publish it in Europe and US. Patience...

HI

I am a student from Taiwan.

I think the shipping rate is so high is because that the version published in Taiwan is in hardcover.(I guess so ^_^ )

Besides that, another difference between the book in the link posted earlier is that it's in English/Traditional Chinese.