Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest desecrator

Wacom Stuff...basic

Guest desecrator

just starting the tablet. slowly getting the hang of it as you can probably see in the following sketches.

p.s: sorry for the post-whoring...just realised its been a while since i last posted :)

post-4361-1192619479.jpg

Guest desecrator

another one...the second one was made with a very transparent pencil which i didnt realise & found out about it only much later....so its a ctrl+alt+shift+L on photoshop version :)

post-4361-1192619683.jpg

post-4361-1192619696.jpg

It's a start, but keep practicing. Your line weights on the first drawing are probably the best - remember you don't want to use the same line weight all the time or it makes the drawing look flat. And if you are going to draw very loose drawings, using a fatter brush (set to pencil so it tapers out nicely) tends to make the drawing look stronger and read better. The very fine lines don't work as well when there isn't any color.

Pay attention to your proportions theyre a bit whacky in these sketches.

Guest Andrew Kim

Agree with everything cyberdemon said. I also think that your wheels are too narrow, you might want to thicken them. Additionally, the form of the cars seem a little constrained. I'd recommend freeing up your lines.