Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew Kim

Sketch Thread - Andrew Kim

Guest Taro

o ya just speaking of verithin, does anyone know any website (that ships to Canada) where they sell single verithin? i just want to get the black one, a couple of them.

Guest Maon W.

hey andrew and other members of productdesignforums....im 14 and i like to design transportation and i want to get better at produtc design as well....@andrew ur work amazing for a 16y/o u will prob be huge in the design world....as for some of my work..... heres my Deviant art link, and i hope you guys can give me somefeed back on it....thanks

http://mbwdesignz.deviantart.com/

P.S. my name is Mason not Maon dont know how to change it....

Guest Taro

@Mason

try making a topic of your own sketches, so that people can give you opinion under your topic, not under andrew's.

and for your deviant art, i like your page layout, it makes your drawing looks really nice and balanced, however, you can improve on that by fixing up your lines, they are too off, then it makes your nice layout look weird. just keep working, ! i really like your smart page, but one thing is, i think you should change the "color" (from the text color study) into 5 different color, not all yellow.

its amazing how early kids start these days.

i didnt start or even know about it till liek i was 17 goin on 18 >___<

you guys are all lucky.

and will do be way ahead of the competition once you guys get into college

Guest Taro

wow sketchyd, just wondering how old are you right now? or a more appropriate question, when did you get in artcenter? did you visit other schools before?