Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ideosyncrasy

Portfolio/Studio

Guest Jno

Hello ideosyncrasy!

Nice work and good presentation (eventhough I am not a big fan of flash)...

You have very interesting projects in your portfolio... now after 5 minutes after your show, I still remember those Electrolux concepts which were great piece of work. Still, it would be nice to include some material about your design process.

Let us all know when those Nokia and JVC projects will be available.

Keep up good work!

JNo

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hi Jno!

Thanks for the comments and thanks for tip, will add it in next projects. Nonetheless, you can see some sketches of development stages if you click in the "?" in the right below corner of the site, (next to the e-mail letter). I have to make it more visible.

Best Regards,

Ideosyncrasy.

Guest ahamling

I like the flash work, it is very interesting. My only concern is that some of the text was a little hard to read. It blended in with the background. Otherwise, I wish I was that good at flash, nice work.

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello,

I've noticed the text blending with the background, but since you can read the text at any time, you can choose a brighter image in the background, but of course, sometimes it may be a little boring.. Thanks for tip anyway Ahamling.

The site was rated 5/5 in www.newwebpick.com and had almost 500 visitors in one day exceeding the bandwidth limit... so it was temporarily unavailable from saturday to sunday, but i can't say I'm unhappy!

I will update the site in a few weeks (I think..) with new work.

Regards,

Ricardo Figueiroa.

Guest benko

nice flash animation ...i'm ok with ahamling about the text size almost too little ....nice colors , interesting project ...

conclusion good website

Guest abhinav

Liked the electrolux work. nice idea with a fair detaling. The green studio concept is well explained but few of the images lack in clarity.

The idea of inLove fax machine is good and really incourages interaction with special relations :-)

Idealrestroom needs a bit of more explaination in terms of features provided, in order to visualise the environment.

Nice work.

Guest DreaM

really clean work . i like the ideas and the unison of the presentations. Good ideas, good visualization. I like small web sites, the text is fine i mean, just make the question mark more visible, because it's an important section you know, but looks more like a help section before you click...

aside from this,

good concepts.

keep it up :blink:

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello!

DreaM, you're right, the 'question mark' issue is becoming a problem! Only 5% of visits click the '?' button, and it really is a section of the site I would like people to see.. Abhinav, i think the answer to your remark is in the wise words ( :blink: ) of DreaM, I wanted the site to be small, quick and effective, but of course, quickness has some disadvantages, and one is the that I can't show all the features.. I had to make some decisions in which manner it would be best to communicate my work. Thanks for the comments,

Warm Regards to the Design Community,

Ricardo Figueiroa :D

Guest majanaku

hey,

Really like the flash website and your work...... are they all school work, or also private. keep up the good work.

majanaku

My work

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello!

Majanaku,

Bombay Sapphire, Electrolux, Leica, Gaz de France and Barbosa&Almeida are all school work. The others are personal work and competitions. This information is in the "?" button in the lower right corner of the site. I really have to make it more visible, but right now i don't have time to change it (maybe in the next weeks... B) ).

Just came to say hello to the Design Community. This is really a wonderfull site/blog/forum. B)

Thanks for the comments B)

Ricardo Figueiroa.

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello productdesignforums readers.

New work is available. Take a look.

http://www.ideosyncrasy.com

Thanks,

Ricardo.

P.S.: This is a beta version, so it's not completely finished..

edit by Renzsu: this topic was merged with your previous portfolio topic

Guest Zampik

reeeaaly nice portfolio......like way of presentation.....strong skills

I like your designs.....