Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest scary_fairy2001

Sarah Brayshaw Work Sample

Guest scary_fairy2001
Guest P_codling

Saw your stuff at ND this year, did you get any work out of it? are you working in design now?

im struggling to find a place and getting my folio up to scratch is taking time.

your page - the white wine glasses look amazing even if the material for the red is lacking a little.

also i wouldnt put my business card up as the graphics are not a good display of your talents and the skills set card is a bit jumbled and repetative. apart from that, good work!

You might want to add to the images of that mouse that it was done after a tutorial and not your design... B) Might be a bit misleading.

Cool other projects though, cool usage and pleasing shapes.

Guest fiori

Hey Sarah, nice portfolio work I like your verteDRAIN design, though you should do a blue one for boys (its only fair), you even managed to get it on the front of the Uni website ;) I'm the lucky receipient of your old placement at product stream, so its all fun and games there. Anyways all the best with the new job

Guest rjward

Well well look who it is!

How are you getting on? I've noticed your in London! I presume your going to be at graduation on Wednesday so may see you around.

People seem to like your drainer, shame about the pink version! ha

Guest mrrhode04

That is a nice design, I do agree you should have a color for guys. I am a fan of green but I know that a lot of guys are not. Have you put a patent on that yet, it wouldn't be a bad idea seeing how it is posted all over design forums and sites. I would hate to see some body work hard on something and then some body else get the credit for it.

Guest mrrhode04

That is good to hear. I haven't got a patent for any of my ideas yet so that is why I posted the one thing that I don't care if people copy the design.