Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest vapnet

Wacom Sketches

Guest sketch

Hey Vapnet,

Your sketches and style is impressive. The back wheel on the last sketch is slightly off.

There is perspective plug-in you can use within in painter - which may help. Also, if you are having trouble with the surface feedback with the pen - try taping down some marker paper onto the tablet - this can even then double up as guidelines for your sketches.

Keep up the good work

Guest Jay08

Starting to look good. Id maybe use the original, more 'scratchy' line work as an uderlay and do key strokes on another layer. This will make it a lot neater and look more precise! The car also looks quite short in length? Was that the intention or a perspective error?

reminds me of the ford Puma...But more agressive! I like it..

What software are you using?

Guest rocsta

Awww looks like you have a lot of fun with your tablet, I enjoy watching you posting your nice cars up. I want a tablet too, maybe I'm getting the A5 next month. My higher voice tells me that I should draw a lot on paper first to get a foundation and to get confident with my lines like you do on your cars - but my lower voice tells me to have fun and to don't give a f*** and get that @#$@#$ tablet and f*** around!! LOL

I'm into car drawing as well, I have the DVD of Scott Robertson but my linework is way to crappy, I scribble a lot. :D

I think you should take look at a lot of pictures... One of the reasons your renderings may look dull as you point out might be due to the lack of realistic reflections. Your edges on the reflections are very blurry, in many cases the reflections are actually quite sharp. And on some of the renderings you have shown here, the reflections on the windows, seem kind of random.

Other than that it looks good. I like your "stroke".

/tbroen

Guest lagalletaloca
sketch practice...

THIS IS MY FAV SKETCH... THE WHOLE LINE WORK LOOKS PRETTY GOOD...

KEEP THEM COMING... UR GETTING BETTER MATE !

CHEERS!

Guest Miro

which pen are you using to shade and render? The art pen?

I find it difficult to render using just the regular pen that the table comes with.