Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MagicFlea

Ricardo Vilas-boas

Guest MagicFlea

The link worked fine!

At least just now, maybe there was a problem with the server!

The entrance menu is the one on the left (Ricardo Vilas-Boas) the one on the right is not working yet.

Anyway, thank you for showing interest.

Please feedback about the site, even if you don't like it. The site is a "beta" one, and I wan't to make it better, site and portfolio.

Thanks all

Guest möggel

I guess I have to give you some feedback now as well ;)

It’s only two things that I personally think that you should change. The first thing is the menu, it’s not to obvious what things you can click at and what’s going to be revealed. I don’t think you should change the whole menu, I like how it looks, but maybe you can add something. One thing to add would be popup text, when you drag the mouse over the chair the text “project organic steel” pops up, over the lamp the text “ping-pong lamp” etc. I don’t know, maybe there is a better way to make it more clear, just a suggestion. Highlight the thing you can click on when the mouse is over it maybe.

The other thing is that it took me a while to understand that I could drag the yellow rectangle

to view more pictures. Maybe I just a little bit slow :D but if more people give you that feedback, then maybe it should be a good idea to do something about it.

Otherwise I think it’s a good portfolio. I really like the ping-pong lamp :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, cheers!