Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ricardo

Would Be Glad If Someone Could Take A Look...

It's a good start. The helmet project is really quite strong. Shows a good development process from the sketch phase straight through to the final product, which is great.

The tram project I think is a little weaker, the renderings are nice and I like some of the ideas, and I think it could be a really strong project to graphically show some research skills. For example - what exists currently? what existed in the past? does your solution solve some legitimate problems, or is it simply a style exercise? From an outsider looking at the project it's a bit hard for me to tell.

Nice stuff though.

Agree with Cyberdemons comments, the helmet project "ROK" is very solid...very good portfolio piece to be showing potential employers. The tram shows your ability to generate images, which is strong, but seems incomplete..not from a visual standard, but more from an engineering and production standard, where there are some key OH&S issues evident in the images.

With regards to the train graphics and the ability to change and indicate to pedestrians and other modes of transport on the outside...will it effect those inside with the graphics with a glare or constant bright light? Or is there a tint in the windows which allows the light to in a way only become truly evident from the outside?

Great work on the whole...like to see more.

Guest A-train

Sorry, I have seen that helmet before, A guy in my school made a similar project 4 years ago, Phil Sheridan, great talent. So..... what is up with that?

A-train

Guest Ricardo
Sorry, I have seen that helmet before, A guy in my school made a similar project 4 years ago, Phil Sheridan, great talent. So..... what is up with that?

A-train

Yeah, and pigs are flying nowadays too... Phil is a great friend of mine, we Studied together back in Umea... Would be cool if you could explain the crap you are saying... this is a freelance project I made by myself one year ago...

Guest Ricardo

Adrian you fag.... just saw it was you now... :blush:

I will only forgive you because you are Belgian and Belgian people are pretty weird...

Guest MagicFlea

Ricardo I really enjoy your work! you have great rendering and modeling techniques. In the Helmet project you show good quick sketch, so (in my humble opinion) you could include a nice persuasive sketch as well.

Overall very good.

Your in San Francisco, Palo Alto?

Cheers

Ricardo

Guest Ricardo
Ricardo I really enjoy your work! you have great rendering and modeling techniques. In the Helmet project you show good quick sketch, so (in my humble opinion) you could include a nice persuasive sketch as well.

Overall very good.

Your in San Francisco, Palo Alto?

Cheers

Ricardo

Yo MagicFlea,

Whazzup?

Thanks man, Yeah I agree, a cool Sketch would be good there.. I have to scan a few.

I just got back from SF, I was there in an internship at Astro Studios. At the moment I'm in Rio.

Take care,

R