Product Design Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leif Eriksson

Acceptance Letters

Guest Leif Eriksson

I applied for MA INDUSTRIAL DESIGN, but still havent heard back from the school. Around what time of the year can I expect them to give me a response. Its july and classes begin in october.

Please, someone that have been thru this whole process to give me a bit of a clue of what to expect.

Much appreciated.

Dont know about CSM, but here are some others

Loughborough - I applied some time in may and got the response some time around late june I think.

I applied to Northumbria at the same time and got the acceptance letter in mid august.. approx a week before courses started! (had already accepted the offer from luf anyway)

Also applied to Brunel some time in april and got the offer in may.

As you can see it is very different. I assume some people get offers straight away, others they want to wait see if anyone more suitable will apply.

Guest Leif Eriksson

thanks engio.

yes its just that i was thinking that loughborough sent me the acceptance letter in early may, but im still waiting for the CSM reply. Its just kind of stressing thinking that now its less and less time that I have for applying for the UK visa, since classes start in october.

Well, that would be if they accept me :P

still keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks.

Guest R.B
thanks engio.

yes its just that i was thinking that loughborough sent me the acceptance letter in early may, but im still waiting for the CSM reply. Its just kind of stressing thinking that now its less and less time that I have for applying for the UK visa, since classes start in october.

Well, that would be if they accept me :P

still keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Thanks.

The visa is pretty quick to get, I know you can't just turn up at the airport with your acceptance letter any more, but your talking a couple weeks instead of months like in the US, but if it is a concern, give them a call, it's probably a case of trying to get your grades and converting to UK equivalents, which I know going in the other direction is a bit of a mare.