Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest honomolos

4d Sports Sedan

Guest honomolos

hi. my name's solomon and i was hoping you all could critique this sketch. its not much but i hope from your feedback to develop it into something more.

p.jpg

Guest Gavztheouch

Not bad Honomolos although the front bonnet is a bit confusing i can't quite work out the shape there. Try doing an overlay to get a cleaner sketch. nice skecth!

Solid doodle! Not sure what you were trying to do with that horizontal line and those vertical lines though.. probably nothing?

Take a good look at the side windows, they seem to flare outwards towards the front of the car (too much). Imagine what the front window will look like.

You can also probably hide more of the left rear corner of the car, it seems you're pulling back that corner so that you can draw it and have it visible, but probably it's more likely that in this viewpoint you will see much less of that corner than what you drew (since the rear is so curved.. you might want to check out the Mitsubishi Eclipse, find some good pics of the rear to compare).

Oh, and add a ground shadow.. it'll give the car a better stance, it seems to float right now.. make a habit of drawing a cast shadow underneath your cars, it'll improve the look of the sketches a lot :D