Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vedran

Maserati Granelegance Concept

Guest Vedran

Hi again everyone,

This time i present you the Maserati GranElegance concept. The GranElegance is the high-end luxury car that can compete with the upcoming Jaguar C-XF.

This is the most detailed sketch I've ever done in Alias SketchBook Pro. And just to say for those of you who will ask me about rendering, I didn't use the Photoshop. It's all done in SketchBook.

Please feel free to post your opinions.

maseratigranelegancevn6.jpg

Guest edm

The rendering looks pretty good, but i think you foreshortened the right side of your car a bit too much. It feels a little narrow. Maybe if you used the transform tool in photoshop you could widen it a little..

Guest Spezz

Awesome rendering, cool design (except for the c-pillar which looks kinda flimsy for such a powerfull looking car). But I agree with edm, you foreshortened the bumper too much, it should stick out more.

Guest MBW17

very nice, clean render, but if u zoom in the grill has highlights all over the place...i dont think it is coming from one light source

Guest realizet813

Nice Render..

Is Alias more user friendly than photoshop to you?

I'm trying to find a program that I can more easily render in that is more userfriendly than photoshop.

Some suggestions?

Guest KandyTang

i'd be ur fans...pretty nice rendering...

but in the full image...i find the face is not that pretty as the body...

and i love the wheels...

Guest Austin Brown

Gorgeous rendering, and incredibly accurate perspective.

I'd like to see another one of these done with a darker background to punch up the highlights and the headlights. Other than that, this is a much more attractive car than the C-XF.

If I had to say one thing, it looks like the bumper is not very deeply sculpted around the lower air intake. Maybe a little bit deeper edge there? Some more shadow?

Beautiful job on the whole, though! Stunning.

-austin