Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Sketch Challenge 16: Mini Hifi, June - July 2007

Guest lufbrasketch

Here is some more stuff, just finalising the main base unit, then onto the speakers. Then CAD!!

dvdplayerscansuz4.jpg

Gav, try to keep the drawing clean before colouring.. one option might be to use your sketch as an underlay and tracing it (freehand, but keep the lines clean, or with guides).. try to sketch with ballpoint or fineliner instead of pencil.. then do the colouring. Try to keep your reflections as clean and minimal as possible..

Guest aman_s1ngh
Here is some more stuff, just finalising the main base unit, then onto the speakers. Then CAD!!

dvdplayerscansuz4.jpg

your line quality is soo good, how did you get it to come out in that quality? is that straight pencil and scanned? or is that photoshop work?

Guest lufbrasketch

Those are compiled scans from pencil sketches.

I haven't touched them up really, just changed colour levels a bit.

A good bit of advice someone told me (not that I'm anywhere good enough to give advice on sketching) was that sketches look nicer when you draw big and scan them in and shrink them. Also, just make the outer lines really bold and even, tightens it up a bit I guess.

Guest Harrah

hey, im new here all your sketchings are great.

just a quick question do any of u recommend any makes fors drawing pens as the ones i have dry up after a short period of time and i need ones that last.

thanks

Guest Siddhartha

Hi I am also new here, would certainly make some sketches and post them soon. Great work...

Guest huakakak

hi hi.. just a quick idea sketch w alias sketchbook.. anyway i think its better to practice w graphic tablet, since theyre more sensitive than real pen, and u cant rotate ur tablet(except for cintiq), so u would hav to draw lines in every angle..

hmmm whatever.. keep sketching..

post-2132-1184361379.jpg

Guest tbag

been following the thread and found some tips helpful..felt I should contribute..

ttfn

t b a g

post-8784-1184873029.jpg

Guest leyil
Those are compiled scans from pencil sketches.

I haven't touched them up really, just changed colour levels a bit.

A good bit of advice someone told me (not that I'm anywhere good enough to give advice on sketching) was that sketches look nicer when you draw big and scan them in and shrink them. Also, just make the outer lines really bold and even, tightens it up a bit I guess.

HEY LUFBRASKETCH CAN YOU TELL US WHICH PENS PENCILS YOU ARE USING???

CAN YOU GIVE THE DETAILS LIKE BRAND TYPE ETC . IAM SKEEING TO FIND NICE PENS PENCILS. UR DRAWINGS R BEAUTIFUL .

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.