Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest benko

Benko's Product Portfolio

Guest Zampik

Really nice stuff, really good design skills......nice....I like your packard bell concept....full of ideas....

About your website...why are you using images for forexample lines around the menus??? and when you use this why it is so comprimated?? "TEAM 2003" is also so dirty - just use font in flash..

;)

Guest benko

;) Thanks zampik

Your right , some jpg compression are really dirty ,and i have some more projects to show now .

Thats why i'm working on a full new website , instead of correcting the mistakes one by one. :ph34r:

Thanks again for highlighting those bad details .

Guest titia

Hi Benko,

Really cool website!

See you on saturday to have a drink !

Best of luck for future ;)

Guest benko

Hey titia , nice hearing from you , I'm sure your future will be great, best of luck too , how was the adidas experience ?

For the new website i will post a news ASAP ..

W.I.P ;)

Guest retrokitsch

Your website is very good!,it's a complete sample of excellent works...

For this shoe I am interrested to critic because that's a brand which doesnt have the same popularity as nike or adidas, it's like a challenge to make this brand "better" with one of your ideas.

I find your design, like all products of decathlon, very discreet, neutral, I guess that's a part of the goal because they sell their products very cheaper than the other brands, so if they try a too excentric design they will lost.

And very good render, there are elements from photography?

Guest benko

Thanks retrokitsch

You are right , this shoes is one of my proposition for a 10 dollars shoes ..when i was in internship at decathlon ,

you are right again concerning the design politic of this brand , but they start to have very particular products with great design and new objectives concerning new users , but concerning this one it was the goal to be neutral , not too excentric and to keep it readable for all users .

Concerning the rendering its an illustrator based with photoshop rendering ....no elements from photography , thanks for asking ..

Guest Catalyst49

I really like the quality of the designs as well as the attention to detail that you consistantly deliver in all your projects. Looks HOT! ;)

Guest benko

:D

Thanks man i appreciate , i like your design too , especially your strong sketching capabilities , and the way you present your projects , looks clean and nice , your shoe concept is really cool too .

Thanks again for your comments ... ;) like it

Guest benko

i'm still working on my new website but if i can have some comments about this news shoes ..it will be great .

this shoes is a reebok pump , based on the new pump 2 system , its also based on a great player Shawn kemp ...and on the seattle sonics colors ..fell free to comment . thanks guys :)

post-11-1112131479.jpg

Well I really like how you made those materials, looks very clear. What I find more of an issue though is that the sketch seems a bit flat. I think with some lineweight and more shadows you can achieve a lot.

Designwise, I like it, but I have no idea how it will walk with such a shaped sole. Also I'm curious how that strap works.. is it elastic covered with fabric?