Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest benko

Benko's Product Portfolio

Guest benko

Hello

This is my Website :

bencollette.com ;)

Can you please give me your feeling concerning my portfolio .

I'm working on the second version ..... ;)

Thanks

post-11-1092338638.jpg

Well it all looks very good I think, perhaps a bit more progress shots, sketches and perhaps a few mockups. Just to show how you work.

I like that coffee can by the way, not sure how usefull the twisting is, but it is very original and instantly makes it recognisable as something you can pour the coffee out of.

Guest benko
;) Thanks for this fast reply . its true that i need to put more sketches , i will update this quickly .

benko, u got a very creative conceptual mind with great sketching and presentation skills. I like ur designs. Hope to see some posts of ur graduation projects ^_^ Success!!

Guest benko

^_^ Thank you very much waikit , my graduation project is more about interaction and consumer electronic environnement ....

I 'll send a post very soon with all the details.

Thank you Greg , see you in Valenciennes Dude... :)

Guest bart_schilder

That`s a nice looking shoe, although it`s to futuristic for me.

Nice rendering.

Guest benko

Hehe waikit , thanks for the link i already read this article , this guy is great , i really love the Shox Glamour SW there is something so feminine in this shoes for Serena , nice job.

Concerning the transparant shoes , i've seen something like this in the fornarina website and in shop too , but its kind of a crapy girly shoes , all made of translucent plastic....but the idea is nice . if you don't have some sweeetie feet . lol

Thanks bart , futuristic ...what kimd of details make it feel futuristic for you?

Guest bart_schilder

I was referring to the translucent parts. But I ment it on a very personal level, I`m wearing retro-sneakers ;)

Guest benko

;) i love retro sneakers ...... ;) i just bought a new pair of false old nike air Dunk ....

basic,simple confortables , a dream for my feet .