Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zaphire

Vides

Guest Zaphire

Hi y'all,

This my website. It's divided in for main area's: industrial design, graphic design, multimedia and personal data. Anyway, see for yourself at Vides...

All comments are welcome.

Guest christar

Excellent website. The interaction design is very good but a little too long to find informations quickly.

It's only in my opinion.

Guest javierllano

Very very nice website. I like it a lot. Everything is very detailed. It goes directly to Favourites

Guest Zaphire

Hi y'all,

I have recently updated my vides (visualisation & design) portfolio. Check it out here. I would be very interested in your comments, so you can leave them at this forum or at my guestbook.

Every reaction is greatly appreciated.

Guest yo1

First off, beautiful interface! Really well done, nice use of flash without going over the top.

I only have a few points of criticism:

1) some of the content seems it could be in different categories. For instance the freehand sketches of the mobile earpieces is one of the nicest sketches on the site, but it is buried in graphics. The recycled tin illustration could be in graphics. I don't think you even need the digital models of the Beetle or o21. I know it can be hard to edit 9I struggle with it too), but pare it down to what you want to be known for.

2) product images are a little small. Right now the site design takes a front seat to the product design in my eyes.

3) I almost missed the "more images" link.... I might just be a blind idiot... but there are a lot of us out there!

Overall great work, very impressive!!!! This is a totally subjective point, but I think you could infuse a little bit more of your personality in the site, give it a little attitude, it's almost a little corporate.

Guest whatisdesign

Really like the website and your work in general - all very impressive.

I love the 'office hub' product design project, what a great animation (I like how the red cloth lifts off to reveal the product - very impressive!!)

Don't have any major criticism apart from what has been previously suggested.

Keep up the good work...

Guest newkillerstar

let me heap on some more praise... fantastic!

Beautiful interface, very intuitive, simple and clean, not too "flash-y". It showcases your work nicely and and keeps the focus on the work itself.

the only critisism is I want to see more on the projects, sketches, renderings.... then again, the best portfolios leave you wanting more... ah, touche! you had me at hello