Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest amir.t

A Suitable Wacom(r)

Guest amir.t

hi all.

im searching 4 a suitable WACOM 2 bye.

some of my work is in FINISHED PROJECT, i do them all just with Mouse!

can anybody help me with a suitable WACOM or other brands?!

thanks, Bye

Search on ebay.. I don't know where you live so I can't help with shops..

Also, try to use proper English as much as possible, don't type things like 4 and 2 when you can say for and to. It's just a little longer but it makes things so much easier and less annoying to read.

Guest amir.t

hi Renzsu!

excuse me because of "4" & "2"!

but i want to know about the size A3, A4 etc

and the resulotion of Wacoms.

which one is suitable for an amatour like me?

Thanks! bye.

Guest Remedy

Try Volito 2 first. After that You'll know if it (tablet) is something for You or not. A6 format is not too small for a start.

Guest Sean Kelly

If you do by a graphics tablet, make sure its a wacom. Also, buy from the US or Canada rather than from the Euro nations or the UK because of the strength of currencies.

Guest LukeBench

try craigslist... i got my wacom intuous 3 9x12 for a 170 with everything other than the supplied software...but you can download the drivers of the net...just check it before you take it home...i got lucky when i found this dude...

Guest amir.t

hi and thanks all.

so you think an A6 is suitable for an amateur or "wacom intuous 3 9x12".

but a question: is it 39 or 3.9?!

i think A5 is better.

what do you think?

Guest Flytoe

I've bought an old Wacom SD320e Tablet A3 for just 10$!

The only thing to get it work was to soldering the cable! And it works it is great :)

Guest no1liksu

I have a small wacom Intuos at home and the large graphite (gray) one at work and to tell you the truth the small one is pretty comparable. I think the small one is pretty inexpensive (I don't know the exact price since work buys them for me) I think it's around 200.00. Try the small one it's great.

Guest cholden

Been in Hk try and get one from here got the new A5 wide for £170 brand new with a mouse thrown in. you cna ge the A4 for just under 200. A5wide is probably all you need for ID as its protable yet big enough for long stokes and also you cna use it on your lap. comes with 2 sets of buttons for right and left handed.

Guest Aoss

Fortunately, Wacom has a website where they list all of their product information!

http://www.wacom.com/

A quick visit will answer all of your size and resolution questions. I own a 6x11" because I have a widescreen laptop.

When deciding what size to buy, consider:

• What size computer screen do you have? (this will determine what aspect ratio you should get)
  • Are you going to carry your tablet around with a laptop? (this will introduce a size constraint, if any)
  • What can you afford? (my advice, get the biggest you can that fits the previous two points!)

Guest didi

Hi evryone. I want to buy Wacom Graphire4 Classic XL A5"White Edition". So if someone can tell me, is it good for product design sketches. I need answer quickly because i ordered one and i need to know if it's worth the money or i should cancel the order and buy something else for that price (200euro). Thanx...