Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
ragde

April 2007, 3d Modeling Challenge

Guest Daan

Nah, in this case the surface is almost flat. A circle or a droplet wouldn't make a difference. In other cases, the form of the cut can indeed be important.

Daan

Guest mcgreg

The beggining was the biggest problem because of this!

post-7300-1179235038.jpg post-7300-1179235044.jpg

post-7300-1179235049.jpg post-7300-1179235055.jpg

Viewed from the top it's round, but from the front it's a bit squared! How can we achieve this?

Nice work Mcqreg!:

I think that those details can be solved very easily.

Hey people! Post your mouse... or your Surface Art...!

Guys: I am very sorry but I will be out of the forum a least for two weeks due to family issues.

I informed the Admin, so DONT' WORRY, in short we will continue with the next challenge.

Thanks for your understanding!

Bye, and...

Good Modeling!

Guest robbie

Hi ragde, hope to see you bak here again soon. Daan, mcgreg, any chnace we could take a look at the files you guys have put together?

Guest patywagon

Do you think it will be likely that a tutorial could be made for the logitec mouse?

For people new to surfacing?

James

Guest SARUN

Does anyone try beer mug?

I think it's not too difficult to modelling. But I'm waiting for photo realistic renderring. :D

Guest vlad1979
Does anyone try beer mug?

I think it's not too difficult to modelling. But I'm waiting for photo realistic renderring. :P

I did tried that, it's very easy to do, but have to make a better render:

post-11442-1180621776.jpg

It's like when you don't have the glasses on your eyes and you see everything unclear.

Done it in Wildfire 2.0, don't know anything about Solidworks but seeing the previous challenges done in SW it must be a good software.

I don't know nothing about surfacing so I'm not going in that area yet.

Guest George_te

Hello Ragde. I wanna know is this chalenge finished and if it's not wnen is it gonna finish. I also want to ask what the winner wins?

I am stident, but i handle Solid Works very well alredy. If i am not late, i'll work on the mouse. Read ya!

Dear George Te:

In these challenges there is no prize. (aside the knowledge, the learning, the pride, the sharing, etc.)

And there is no "expiration date" for any of the challenges, for instance, you can post your Cell Phone for the August 2006 3D modeling challenge anytime (or any of the others).

The main idea is to practice and learn or develop the necessary skills to meet any modeling task.

Ciao!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.