Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest R-Y-K-U-N-O-V

Yacht-CAR in chassi BMW E65

Guest Pandoraoh

This car looks funny man, nice render!

Your portfolio looks very impressive man, you've got some strong sketching skills and some cool conceptual ideas for cars! Great work.

Are the sketches in the "car design" part of your site all made by hand or are some effects added digitally? Really nice! Maybe help us out with a little hand render tut ...:)

Guest Aphasia

Great render, I kinda chuckled at the huge spoiler at first, but now I think cool, the concept really does work!

I had a look at some of your design work too, you're a very talented guy :D (im guessing you're male!)

Guest desagree

i, eh...agree: it`s awesome! is it a hand/psd render or 3d? or both? anyway looks convincing and nearly perfectly presented. (i wouldn`t choose this kind of background)

wow!

Usually I'm not a big fan of customizing, but I can see with the current trends how this industry is getting a lot more interesting. You seem to take things a lot further with this one than with the usual tuning, and while I might not be a fan of either BMW or tuning, I like what you have done with this one. The big 'spoiler' really fits with the nautical theme, you see those on those flashy ships as well. The porthole shaped rear light is also a nice touch!

I have taken a look at your website as well, there's plenty of sweet stuff in there, I'm always a sucker for those blue pencil drawings :D

Guest Lanjo

nice job :D

nice reflection nice detail nice background nice job ..

good luck R-Y-K-U-N-O-V !!

Guest Lanjo
i, eh...agree: it`s awesome! is it a hand/psd render or 3d? or both? anyway looks convincing and nearly perfectly presented. (i wouldn`t choose this kind of background)

wow!

if u look to Skewed line u will undrestand it maked in PS :D

good luck men !??! :)