Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Renzsu

Sketch Challenges: Suggest A Topic

Guest holyrebelion

toilet flusher!! im sick of old, bulky button toilet flushers. They need new touch sensitive or infared toilet flushing systems like they have on urianls :D or maybe i just live in a technologically challenged place -_-

Guest flow

what 'bout some furniture?

would give chance to basic primitive forms, perspective training, material experiments, ergonomic thoughts...

maybe a car/bus seat,

loungebench on airport,

dunno

greets flo

Guest g_nitram

I realy like video games, and I can't wait to see what's coming to us in the future... Actualy, we will see it it less than a month at E3!

Nintendo has promise a "revolutionary" game system and as always, we can expect some innovative fonctions on the new game controler.

I would like to see your view of the Nintendo "revolution" game contoler!

I realy like video games, and I can't wait to see what's coming to us in the future... Actualy, we will see it it less than a month at E3!

Nintendo has promise a "revolutionary" game system and as always, we can expect some innovative fonctions on the new game controler.

I would like to see your view of the Nintendo "revolution" game contoler!

Last thing I heard was they're going to use touch-screen displays.. but then again, this is probably because that's what is to be expected when you make a touch-screen handheld console.

Personally, I think they might come up with something less obvious.

edit: sounds like a fun discussion, you can make a new topic for this perhaps, so we can keep this thread for sketch suggestions.

Guest g_nitram

Actualy Renzu, what I was tring to say is:

What about making a skecht session about Nintendo's new game controler!

I think it would be great!

Guest mola667

I vote for washing-machines, I like to draw them! Also i would like to try with cardboard structures, could be for seating, for store purpose...anything.

Guest ARMouros

has some one sead salatape dospencer yeat or mabey somthing for the hole comunitay to make the comute from work or school to home(sleping eting place) eseyer /shorter

Guest PhilippeV8

I read that the Formula 1 rules are about to be voted for 2006 and beyond. The plan to re-introduce wider cars. Re-introduce the slik tire and reduce downforce by a dramatic 90% ! This probably means getting ridd of most wings on the car.

I was wondering then what cars might be looking like within a few years. So might be a good subject for the sketching ?

Folks here seam to like to draw cars anywayz :)

Guest «AD»

hm...something in mass transportation...maybe a boat...a ship...a yacht....something like that...yes, a yacht would be cool

Guest Kirkan

It doesn't seem anyone has gone the underwater theme yet.

How about personal/ family subs for when we all have to live underwater to escape the radiation from world war 3?

Guest «AD»

lol, good idea, designing something like an underwater city, but lol, you make it sound so serious!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.