Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiniGorille

Minigorille Portfolio :-)

Guest Andrew Austin

I like the music too! lol, really good site, the use of colour makes me really want to look at each page yet doesnt distract from the actual work.

Guest Josh Eyre

Lysandre,

Your work looks great! The only crit I can give you is that your supporting design is so exceptional, it can be overwhelming to the point of overload (maybe for the less patient visitor). It's like a visual candy store!

You are certainly talented.

Josh

Guest Thathertz

The smaller type faces are almost impossible to read on my monitor (17" Laptop), but other wise I appreciate the energy and personality that you have expressed in your portfolio Well done.

Guest MiniGorille

hi,

thanks for comments , I will try to increase the size of fonts :-)

best,

Guest Ferdie

One can sense that you have a background of French design. I really like that. It looks humorous right at the beginning but one can sense the seriousness of your design once you dig deeper. Wish I´d spent some university time in France. :thumbsup:

Curious how this mentality works in major projects, do clients appreciate that way of communication?

Greetings...

Guest dobes

bravo! La presentation est très bien faite. Il me semble que Creapole enseigne bien la dimension humaine/sensuelle du product design qui est indispensable... L'image du début me rappelle des souvenirs!.. :D

Guest amarsh23

I really like your work and have been following it since it was featured on coroflot awhile back. Your portfolio/work/layout is one of, if not the best, that I have seen. It seems like most student which come out of Creaspoe-esdi are very talented as well. I would love to visit the school/go there. Again, awesome.

Guest arnoudbak

That's good!! I like your renderings. And it is easy to see that you are very ceative. Nice :lmao:

Guest douglas the 2

i really liked everything about the site especially the daft punk track!

the only thing i would say is to somehow move the navigation bar somewhere away from the center of the page. why i say this is so that we, designers, can look at and analyze how you did your work/layout/sketches/renderings/etc. if it's to protect your stuff than i understand completely.

anyway everything else is real class man good job

Guest mola667

Nice, really nice. I also agree with the Nav Bar is too big and too centered and disturbs a lot. About the work itself, I really like the Swatchs designs, and about the sneakers not really new designs, maybe is because i not a fan of this.

Guest Bathrobe

Hi, very cool site, stylish yet deeply nostalgic. Especialy the music, so was wondering if not too crude to ask what the music was :-)

Luke

Guest Austin Brown

Wow. Great work! I'm totally blown away by the breadth and depth of the work on your site. Your resume was very interesting to read as well (this is often a problem with designers - a bland looking resume)

Great work.