Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiniGorille

Minigorille Portfolio :-)

Guest blck

NIce... very

No crits, really...You have a good sense of what looks good and what's not. You seem to have lots of skills (drawing and CAD). Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a job you like.

I love how your site won't work with internet explorer. Nice way to filter out the morons :P

Guest 7oda

i like ur work really specially the t-shirt logo i guess it can be good for real product

and ur presentation is cool keep working!

Guest BaterS

:whoo:

Some really good work. The layout is really good, they really suck you in and make you want to look at them.

The only thing that I would say is the navigation on the we-site between the pages is a bit small and I didn't see it straight away.

Apart from that it is a really strong portfolio.

Awesome folio...def had me interested with layout and final presentation of designs....if I had to have any small criticism, it would be the music...right style I think, but whatever that foreground sound that was grouped in 2 notes...like a really dodgy door bell...was the only distraction..but I am aware you could mute the music..but yeah..just my 2cents...keep up the wicked work!

Guest tiro

Yes that´s a very good portfolio.

Back to the music: when you scroll through all the designs and it starts at the beginning again,music starts again, while the old one is still running and the 2 or even more tracks overlap.

That´s the only critic from me.

Guest MiniGorille

thanks all for comments !

i have to work on the problems with music ...

thanks again bye bye

Guest MiniGorille

thanks for comments :-)

yusi : I think you need to upgrade your flash plugin .