Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gavztheouch

Vray Render

The material looks very nice. Although I'm not loving the composition, why are 5 same parts flowing in the air? I get that you wanted to show the object from all views, but I would rather make a pile that lies on the ground then.

Also a bit to dark, it could use another light from left side.

Guest Gavztheouch

Some more views and colour variations including a lovely velvet version :-)

im not so sure about the glass ball i added in the centre but i think it adds something when animatied ie when the carrosell does a 360 degree spin.

post-4201-1173709829.jpg

The glass ball becomes the center of attention. My eye wants to get sucked in that orb and figure out what environment it's reflecting more than the multi colored plastic things that are around the edge.

I think the renderings are good, but I would work on the composition. You usually want to have a few layers of information ie. the thing thats most important (usually largest, brightest, pops off the page) and then some secondary and tertiary information (maybe an ortho view, exploded view, smaller and not as signifigant).

Your background/environment should always stand to showcase your product, not the snazzy rendering capabilities or the environment itself.

Guest dannsquire

i love the first render.

I'd like to know what settings you used there too as i got a model im going to be rendering soon and want the settings to be set to how you have them in the first image you posted!

nice work!

dann

Guest caike

I want to know what settings you used in the first image you posted too, thank you!

(the V-ray setting)

nice work!

Guest Gavztheouch

post-4201-1175191475.jpg

to those that were asking i dont seem to have the orignal file to give you the settings sorry. Gav