Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lanjo

2d-shoe

Guest «AD»

well, it's not that bad, I wouldn't be able to do it, but....

while the top looks more like a concept drawing, the bottom makes its way towards realism and gives the shoe a feeling of already having been used- which creates a problem.

Also, imho, the front...looks a bit too short..

But still, all in all, quite good :P

Guest Lanjo

tanx for your suggestion <<AD>> :P but i think this small front should be better becuse the foot will be fit in this shoe ...

well i put background in this part how is view ??? ;) what do u think ?? :D

post-23-1102872137.jpg

Guest nonex.nl

The backgorund makes a big difference, but, in the same line of the first response: there is a clear visible shadow on the ground, in the bottom, but there is no shadow or depth in the heel part. ( the dotted areas). Looking at therest I would assume it is not so much of a problem for you to put it in ^_^

Guest Lanjo
The backgorund makes a big difference, but, in the same line of the first response: there is a clear visible shadow on the ground, in the bottom, but there is no shadow or depth in the heel part. ( the dotted areas). Looking at therest I would assume it is not so much of a problem for you to put it in ^_^

tanx nonex.nl yes it is right i think top of this shoe is to flat ..

well i put some shade i hope i do the best so how do u think ??

post-23-1103031731.jpg

Guest SaR

its a good piece of rendering work which is impressive for a novice like me, but i think something looks wrong with the toe of the shoe, looks too thin to me. but that might just be me cos ive got big feet!

Guest Lanjo

tanx sar yes i think it is like this that u say but this type of shoe that i design is like this and the front type is like this so i think it is better that i post other view of this prroduct so plz wait :rolleyes:

Guest dygitalvision

great start. some things that jump at me first are the porportions. the toe and side counter looks a lil akward. did you draw it first then scan it and draw it in photoshop??

this might be a good thing to try. really knowck it out in your sketch, all the angles and proportions. and then once you are in teh computer it will be no problem. ale the stitching looks off. you should do alot of the line work in illustrator like the laces and outlines and stitching-would save a lot of time and i think look better.

the sole does look nicely rendered, but i would like to see more flow, or design in it.

great start keep posting. would love to see sketches.

cool