Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest husseindesign

Peugeots

Guest husseindesign

Hey, here are the two concepts which I was going to partcipate the contest with, but decided not to send because they're not really that original!

I could have sent all four concepts (I sent two) but I didn't have the time to write a dicription for all of them. So I chose the ones I thought would have better chances.

The 909 luxury hatch-back:

1066tn.jpg

The 707 coupé

1067.jpg

I'll post the other two when the first results come out ^_^

Niiice! I really like how those drawings are so dynamic, nice backgrounds and lights!

I like that 909.. looking forward to seeing your works in the finals man! (Well, together with my own entry of course ^_^ )

if I can give one small comment what I would try to modify is the reflections you have in your windows, for example in the bottom image of the 707. If you render some hint of the interior (assuming the glass isn't extra black) and play a bit more with the very pure white it'll match more with the rest of the car surfaces in your drawings which somehow look better.

Anyway, sweet stuff!

Guest husseindesign
Niiice! I really like how those drawings are so dynamic, nice backgrounds and lights!

I like that 909.. looking forward to seeing your works in the finals man! (Well, together with my own entry of course :) )

Thanx Renzsu, although these concepts aren't that original, but I have to admit that the rendering quality is better here. Well, let's hope the other two are good enough to reach the finals (Well, together with your own entry of course ^_^ )

Guest DreaM

well, the hightlights are crazy ...i really like the feeling that you created.

Can't wait to see the ones that you have sent .

A tutorial on these sketches would be nice actually ^_^ what do you think ? :)

Guest rickard

nice drawings!!!

I think you should have sent them even though "they're not really that original",

(...but what would i know about it, maby the judges dont like if they aren´t

entirely original..)

btw: How original are they?

..once agin, nice drawings!

Guest Pandoraoh

Renders look awesome man!

Its some nice eyecandy with those fancy backgrounds.

909 is my favorite, nice choice of colors.

Looking forward for the concepts you sent in.

Dream, check the tutorial page ^_^

Guest Lanjo

nice rendering husein but i think it is better to change dark background becuse your object will losted in those dark backgrounds

good luck men ;)

Guest husseindesign

You know what guys?.. I sent them! ;)

After having read the positive comments here the concepts didn't seam all that bad, so i wrote a short a short description for both and uploaded them! ;)

Thanx ;)

A tutorial on these sketches would be nice actually  what do you think ?

It's unfortunately impossible to do a tutorial on those, for I haven't saved the sequence.. sorry.. but take a look at the tutorial page like Pandorah said.. there is a simple tutorial that explains how I do my renderings.. it will just help you to get started.. you have to creat your own style out of it ;)

btw: How original are they?

If they are looking for concepts which no one has every thought of then i have no chance.. anyway, the ones I send may not be very original, but certainly more original and interesting than these :)

nice rendering husein but i think it is better to chage dark background becuse your object will lose in thise dark background

good luck men

Thanx Lanjo.. You are right to a certain degree. dark backgrounds look better, they hoever sometimes take the attention from the car itself.. the other two have bright(-er) backgrounds. :)

Thanx for the comment again ;)

Guest desagree

wow. congratulations for those renderings!

i have a question concerning th theme of the contest:

@all: did everybody (who participated) think of dreamcars as sports/luxury cars?

Guest Pandoraoh
You know what guys?.. I sent them! ;)

Cool, I was wondering why you didn't in the first place because you can send in as many concepts as you want so why not take a shot with these as well.

Good Luck.

PS. When will they announce the finalists?

Guest desagree
@all: did everybody (who participated) think of dreamcars as sports/luxury cars?

nobody?

ok, next question: what`s wrong with the peugeot website? the countdown clock for submitting the projects should have reached zero long ago (it aready showed 00:00:01). every time i surf to the site, there is still plenty of time- actually 1 day and some hours. apart from that there must be sth. wrong with the timetable...

I heard about some hackers and viruses- anybody an idea/information?

nobody?

ok, next question: what`s wrong with the peugeot website? the countdown clock for submitting the projects should have reached zero long ago (it aready showed 00:00:01). every time i surf to the site, there is still plenty of time- actually 1 day and some hours. apart from that there must be sth. wrong with the timetable...

I heard about some hackers and viruses- anybody an idea/information?

1. yeah, for me a dream car is a sportscar/gt.. I dunno, my political correct part of the brain says these cars are bad for the environment and aren't practical at all, but who seriously dreams of driving in a really small car that doesn't do more than 40..

Anyways, I'm realistic enough to realise these sportscars aren't a threat to the environment at all, they're too expensive to run to use as an everyday car, nobody can afford those things anyways, they're just that.. a dream for the lucky few.

2. I have no idea what's up with those deadline extensions.. afaik the only extension was from midnight tuesday to midnight wednesday, but now it's thursday morning and apparantly it's still possible to send in projects... not really fair if you ask me.. I worked my ass of this weekend to finish this thing in time :D