Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Renzsu

Peugeot GT06 - 3RD Design Contest submission

Guest nonex.nl

renzu..... very very cool..... nice renderings, very nice lines in your car. I agree it's a pity you didn't have the time to give it all the detail, but I also like the persentation with just enough detail: it makes you look more at the big lines, not the smallest details. And these lines are brilliant. Good luck with the contest... :P

And nice presentation too!

Guest retrokitsch

!!excellent concept!!

i love the "simple" lines, and i think it is exactly in the contest spirit: near future, dream car, peugeot style...

the render is excellent too, flawless.

very good work.

I entered the contest too, but cant show the @#$@#$ I designed after what I saw! (your concept and hussein's) lol

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

retrokitsch, no need to be shy about your work, if you need tips or feedback that's what this forum if for (if you don't show it, well that's ok of course, but you will miss what could be valuable feedback :P ).

Guest kankun

I like very much your concept!It is a dream car!!!But I am disapointed because we can't see the logo Peugeot and it is difficult to imagin your car as a Peugeot.But I think you could be in the finalist!Good luck!

Guest wake1ghuth

I Love the pinpoint light reflections! It reminds me of the old school white gauche paint over marker method of olden days. Very talented man.

Guest Steven

I will by this car... and I will put of the "shark" in the peugeot contest.. and put your...

Guest venom_design

i really like the concept!!! and those doors...awesome!!! never saw that before!!

Guest fubila

really good.doors are perfect and original idea...BUT.......I think this car hasnt got peugeots characteric lines and proporties..it hasnt got peugeot soul...

Guest nate

Renzsu wow

need a tut on this why export it into max - rhino can't do it??? (not very good with rhino)

did you just model quickly a general shape or is it full detailed 3d model you did????

wow

are the lights on the front from a pic or done in rhino???

what was the feedback from the contest?? win??

would love a tut on this mainly the wireframe thing