Sign in to follow this  
Guest lucylucyfer

My First Dildo Design

Guest lucylucyfer

this is a crude carrot dildo , i did yesterday , my first dildo design ,lol

there use the pink marked

1 there got a hole , can inject milk or warm water inside

2 there got many small holes

3 there is a buttom , when u press it , the milk or warm water will come out bit , from the part 2

it is just a crude design , what i wanna do is , use the pressure to keep the water or milk inside dildo , when the user need it , then press the buttom , jucies come out from 2 , it can smooth /lubricate bit , then will not hurt . is that wokeable?

thanks!

best regards

Lucy

post-8114-1165370498.jpg

Hm, you carved this from a carrot? Interesting approach. I'm not going to judge this from a moral approach, sextoys are products too and why would it be wrong to design them? It would be good to see some prettier and less nasty looking stuff on the market.

Lucy, about the holes and filling it, I would advise not to do this, think about cleaning the toy, it will be a lot of work to get it really clean, especially with such small holes in it. Try to think of some other ways to achieve the desired effect.

Guest newt @ MWE

hey

have a look at the market, i read an article (not in juggs but in the financial post) a couple months back about the innovation revolution that is currently taking place in sex toys. i recall reading that there are dildos out there that do what you are talking about. i also have to agree with renzsu about the cleaning point.

anothetr interesting point, i was in new york a couple years ago and visited the museum of industrial design... i believe it is an off shoot of moma or the metropolitan. anyways, there is an entire section in the museum for sextoys, the sex industry and the products that serve it. kind of neat.

anyways, i am not going to wrap my head around the use of the carrot, whatever floats your boat i guess.

so do a little research and i am sure you can develope an innovative sex toy

newt

Guest w i l l

Ha ha. Quality. I would post links to sites that could help you for reference but the post probably would be deleted.

Guest sachin

I've always wondered if there were industrial designers that design those things. I mean, someone has to take care of the job!

Guest roe lontwerpt

hmm, don't know about the carrot design,

The dutch design company Springtime has its own line of erotic products called 'delpeach' www.springtime.nl

I wasn't offended about the subject. It's the construction. A carrot? Not only is it stupid to market since anybody can theoretically make one, it's also perishable, very porous and room for bacteria and organisms to grow, and impossible to keep clean... what can you do, run it through a dishwasher? I doubt it.

Dildos are one thing, but products made to enter the human body out of vegetables is just @#$@#$ing stupid, no offense.

I wasn't offended about the subject. It's the construction. A carrot? Not only is it stupid to market since anybody can theoretically make one, it's also perishable, very porous and room for bacteria and organisms to grow, and impossible to keep clean... what can you do, run it through a dishwasher? I doubt it.

Dildos are one thing, but products made to enter the human body out of vegetables is just @#$@#$ing stupid, no offense.

So would making a dildo out of blue foam or mdf, but that's what you do with prototypes, use whatever you got lying around and that might be useful.

I admit that using a carrot might be akin to using a banana, a bit of an unfortunate choice in that respect.. and yeah, you can't actually use the material to test the whole idea bout the holes for example.

My suggestion, think again about the design, and try to test what you have in mind in separate prototypes.

Guest newt @ MWE

i may be wrong, but i dont' think the actual final product would be made of carrott. holy christ!

i must agree with renzsu, the carrott for the matierial may be a little tongue in cheek, and would probably be taken a little more seriously in a modelling matierial. but hey, at least its bio-degradable, unlike foam and MDF. maybe for quick styling models, carrotts and potatoes may be the way to go.

newt

Guest superbad
there got a hole , can inject milk or warm water inside

Is that really a feature people want?

Also, I would highly advise against using milk. A closed container like that would be a breeding ground for unspeakable microorganisms. (Where's the vomit smiley?)

Guest Music

what i dont understand is why one would want to lubricate themselves with milk?? Milk isnt even a lubricant. If the reason you want to use milk is because it looks like something else then id do some research and see if women actually want it to secrete something that is meant to look like semen, im not sure they would to be honest.

Guest zack

haha dimesions of the product or the hole that it will fill ? Anyhow i'm suprised you even got any responses for this project, you got balls son. how are you going to research your target audience?