Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nathalie

Nathalie's new porfolio

Guest greg

;) !! Pink !! ;)

to be serious, maybe if your portfolio was in English it would better, wider audience, and maybe some explainations about your projects, i can see the photos but no idea about what this can be.

Then, everything is in a language i can't understand :) ( and the gasten link doesn't work on my machine :huh: ) so i can't say so much...

:)

Guest Nathalie

I think it's a good idea to also make my site in english. Have to work on that... And about the pictures, I planned to add some text, but didn't have time so far.

Guest benko

I like the bottle opener by the way .... but yes you probably need an english version to be understandable by almost everyone... even if its a shitty english like mine ...its better than nothing lol

Nice pink , i didnt find the scroll bar at the beginning ...

Guest Nathalie

I finally had time to put some of the pictures back online. Still more work to do! Not yet in english but to help you: 'lijmdispenser' is translated as 'gluedispenser', and 'straatmeubilair' is 'streetfurniture'.

I'll work on an english version and some more pictures!

Greetz

Nice redesign of your site, I like the split layout and easy navigation (oh, and it's really fast as well, which is always a bonus :) )

Guest Nathalie

well... I see it to. You'll probebly don't believe it, but I did not base my new design on Smool's site. Very unlucky. :)

I was filnally happy with it and now I can start allover again... :)

So... work to do! :)

(or do you think I can let it be like it is now?)

Greetz

yeah that's bad luck.. but I wouldn't go and change things over again though.. perhaps some minor changes (perhaps move the navigation bar to the top instead of the bottom?) you can make it more different, but I wouldn't worry about it, there's so many websites that look kinda like eachother..

Guest Nathalie

Well... I've decided to keep it this way. Moving the navigation tot the top isn't really an option. That way it would look more like Smool's website i think.

I've put some more pictures on the site and I'm still working on an english version. It's almost ready. Hope you'll like it!

Greetz

Guest ideosyncrasy

Hello Natalie,

I like the fact that in Design Schools in the Netherlands projects always have to be presented with a full size or scaled model, if you have a good render it's a plus. Speaking in my personal experience, during my education, a model was not a required "field" to be completed and of course the result was: glamorous renderings and little ergonomic thinking, good styling and bad design. I think a model is fundamental to understand the relation between the human body and the product, i do that often now but I’ve made some mistakes in the past.. -_-

(..and now just throwing a question in the air...)

Is it me, or there is little participation of female designers in this forums??

Regards and good luck,

Ricardo

:D

Guest Nathalie

I'm a big fan of full size models. During the making of my models I keep on changing the design untill I like how it looks. You can keep on scetching all day and think about you design. But when making al model you can get a better look at the problems that are still existing in the design.

... and as for the female participation... the more the better I think! :D

Greetz