Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mitja

5 Minutes Sketches

Guest Mitja

im thinking that scoes is the best i can sketch. Well, i try cars but its not going like i wanna. Practice, practice,..

post-6414-1165269924.jpg

Guest Mitja

I take one of Snugja sketch. I hope you are not mad. I just looked at it and try do do sketch witch would look like his. I hope i get right. The second is mine.

post-6414-1165607893.jpg

post-6414-1165609499.jpg

Those are really nice.

Theres nothing illegal about trying techniques used by other people, IMO it's one of the best ways to learn.

Theres some weird stuff going on with the perspective, but the line weights and shading are working nicely. Just keep practicing.

Guest Mitja

paper sketch. What kind of pen you gys think i take. I was looking Prismacolor but in our country dont know them. Any simular or i should thake any color pencil?

post-6414-1165678273.jpg

As far as which pencils to use, you can work with what you have or can get your hands on. Remember theres hard (Verithins) and soft colored pencils and both work quite differently. It's nice to have a set of both depending on what you are working on.

Guest fblacka

wow ... spectacular improvements Mitja ... dont stop!

Cyberdemon: do u know any other brand than prismacolor that has verithin pencils? ...

Guest Mitja

thanx for good words. Here is todays quick one. Where in EU is posible to order prismacolor over the net?

post-6414-1165700850.jpg

Guest Mitja

I dont get it? On paper looks a lot better than scan. On paper looks fine but on screen I see all mistakes posible ??

post-6414-1166014303.jpg

Guest Mitja

I dont know? What about this, same problem. I think I should more look cars han draw it on my free mind.

post-6414-1166040046.jpg