Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mad matt

P90 Paintball Gun Prototype

Guest mad matt

i got board one day and was looking at my old p90 replica from stargate sg1 and thought that would be a sick paintball gun so i took som pics of it uploaded them into eds max and made a 3d model tool a pic of one of my paintbal gun internals and made a model of them and cut and madeled what i needed to to make them fit together once i got it i tool my replica and and cut out what i needed to from the inside to acomdate the paintbal internals this is my finished product post-7459-1161446022.jpgpost-7459-1161445998.jpgpost-7459-1161446112.jpg

Guest JakeS

Thats awesome man. I love crazy home made weapons. Obviously you've gone to another level to create this sick gun. Good sh*t

Guest Paintballr26

hey man this thing is amazing im so glad someone made this i have been thinking about this forever but did not know when to start!!!!

Well i was wondering if you could go more in depth on how you made this and what i need to do to make this that would be so help full!!!!!

plese email me or post something els That would help me so much THANK YOU

Guest blox

hay thats cool you don't happen to have a 3d model like a parasolid file of the outside you would be willing to send me.

Guest Land Pirate

Did you use the airsoft P90 and stripe it? as well is that within the legal limit? i.e. 350fps (feet per seconds) and under 1 joules...altho i think it is different for paintball...

Great idea tho

Guest elendil anarion

this is so sweet.. makes me want to take something apart and make some cool thing with it...

man thats excelente!

Guest dcdesign4u

Where's the hopper go? How do you feed the Paintballs? Is the Connection for the CO2 in the butt, if so, don't you think it's to far back? I like the short face, because you can see paintballs shooting out, and you don't need sights really. Longer barrel?

I like the idea, because I like SG1, but I would need it to look more than cool.

Guest keyme

if your into realistic paintball, check out http://www.rap4.com.

I played with these guns for a summer, changes the game completely and we played in the jungle and abandon wwII radar station.