Product Design Forums

Treasurebox
Sign in to follow this  
Guest john-john

John-john Portfolio

Guest john-john

Updated my portfolio as i've got a web site now.

For the moment it is in french but the US version will be up during the week!

Thanks for your feedback

Cheers

john

Guest A-train

Bonjour bonjour

I really like your opening image, inspiring, intriguing... nice.

Your fun catamaran has one thing that buggs me, in your render you used very ordinairy pine wood instead of trendy teak. it looks like an attic floor now, a shame for such a nice boat. but a big job to re-render I know. maybe turn it less yellow in photoshop.

In your projects, the info on the bottom right is a bit hard to read. but that is a small detail

Graphicly, its a very busy site, make sure you dont loose focus of your navigation tools, arrows and pointers might get lost in the mayhem

It looks like your catamaran is shown 2 times, although there is a difference, it not very clear for a spectator. maybe state the difference in a little text. I miss some explanation on most of the projects. 5 words... no more no less the bottom right info is not linked to the images. it should be nice to see all in one glance.

The sport hybrid looks like a lot of sketches of different cars together. not of 1 project. nice sketches to, some more then others.

with your projects I miss some development. your start ideation. then your evolution to the final result and detailing. that is what always a good thing to show. render and model is something you can learn but think in a good way is a skill

I love your line drwaings in the sketchsection, very pure and classy. specially the SUV

hope it helps

A.

www.ave-design.com

Guest john-john

Thank you A -train for your feedback , for the explaination the Us version will come soon so i think that you will understand better.

For the busy thing i're right the site is really new but i already can see that it is too busy and i'm curently thinking to make it lighter.

For the arrow you right as well but the problem will be fixed during the week.

Concerning the project for the sport coupé it's only the ideation part because the development is still confidential .As soon as the project is shown to the public i will be able to show it.

Anyway thanks for your advice they are very usefull and congratualtion for your website it is really great!

cheers

john

Guest Lilith

mm is this just me ? "Probleme de visionnement, verifier l'atorisation des scripts JavaScript pour afficher cette page correctement"

Guest john-john
mm is this just me ? "Probleme de visionnement, verifier l'atorisation des scripts JavaScript pour afficher cette page correctement"

It's because your javascript is disable on your computer .

Select "Tools" from the menu bar.

Select "Internet Options".

Click the Security tab.

Click "Custom Level".

Scroll down until you see section labeled "Scripting."

Under "Active Scripting", select "Enable" and click OK.

And it will be ok